Instructions for Uribag Male
- Remove cap first before sliding the latex bag from the tube.
- After use, the Uribag M can be rinsed with water (preferably hot water), and from time to time with soapy water.
- When emptied and cleaned, the latex bag can be slid back into the tube, and the cap replaced.
Information Uribag Male
- If you will not be using the Uribag M for a longer period of time, you should ensure that inside of the latex bag is dry.
- For reasons of hygiene, you are advised to keep your Uribag M strictly for your own personal use.
- People with a hypersensitive reaction to latex should not use the Uribag M.
- The Uribag M should be exposed to ultraviolet light (daylight and sunlight) and oily substances as little as possible.
- Do not allow the Uribag M to come into contact with sharp objects, and do not handle the Uribag M with chemical agents and/or greasy substances.
- The Uribag M has a maximum content of approximately 1200 cc.
- The liner is made of latex, a 100% natural product. If used frequently, wear may therefore occur sooner.